Black Bean Salad
Black Bean Salad is a filling and nutritious salad that would appeal
to both kids and adults.
This is an easy salad recipe that you can try
when you're short of time and need a quick meal that's full of protein.
Served with toast,
this would make a complete meal.
Cooking Time: 10
- 2 cups black beans, boiled
(1 8-oz can of black beans,
drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 -3 tsp lemon/lime juice
- 1 green chilli, finely cut (optional), adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp red
chilli powder (optional), adjust to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp cilantro (coriander leaves), finely chopped
- 1/4-inch piece ginger, grated
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients and set aside for 5 minutes
so all the flavors combine.
- Garnish with cilantro and cherry tomatoes.
- Serve immediately with toast or just plain.
About | Contact
Stay in the loop!
Sign up for free ezine and get your FREE 1-week Menu Plan!