Fruit Chaat is a cool summer treat for kids and adults, and a
great way to get your daily servings of fruits. This is an easy recipe
and also makes a great picnic and healthy snack food.
Cooking Time: 5
- 1 cup bananas, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup papaya, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp chaat
masala powder (available in Indian
grocery stores and
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- Salt to taste
In a large mixing bowl, combine the fruits with salt, chaat masala, red
chilli powder, salt, and yogurt, and serve chilled or immediately.
About | Contact
Stay in the loop!
Sign up for free ezine and get your FREE 1-week Menu Plan!