Mint Coriander Chutney Recipe
Mint Coriander Chutney is a delicious dip that goes with many Indian
and snacks, such as samosa and pakoda.
This is an easy recipe with cilantro and mint.
Cooking Time: 5
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves (cilantro), chopped
- 1/4 cup mint (pudina) leaves, chopped
- 2-3 green chillies, chopped
- 1/4 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Sugar, a pinch
- 1 tsp lime juice
Store the leftover chutney in the refrigerator, and it will retain its
taste and flavor for 3-4 days.
- Grind all the ingredients together in a blender with
some water to
a thick, smooth consistency.
- Serve the mint-coriander dip with samosa, onion
pakoda or any other appetizer or snack.
Return to Chutney Recipes